Zone Intrusion Detection is an intelligent software detecting and alerting of individuals moving through an area designated as a danger zone within the vicinity of a security camera. Zone Intrusion Detection solution is used for increased safety and security as it alerts when individuals cross into the red zone. The individuals are detected in real-time by security cameras without any human interference.
Zone Intrusion Detection can be integrated with VEER solutions such as: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Object Classifier. Alerts in high-security areas can be customized on an object basis (e.g. alert if the individual carries a briefcase, do not alert if the individual is empty-handed.)
– Able to read distorted images.
– Processing Speed: between 20-500ms
– Beneficial for more accurate surveillance and safety.
– Scheduler option available.
– Customizable object-based analytics.
– Surveillance and security threat monitoring
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620