Wrong-Way is an intelligent software monitoring a designated area and alerting when vehicles go the wrong way while moving through. The vehicles are detected by security cameras without any human interference. Wrong-Way can be integrated with other VEER traffic solutions such as: Make and Model Recognition, License Plate Recognition (ZenLPR), Parking Access, Red Light Violation, Speed Detection and Violation, Sudden Stop, Wrong Parking, Smart Privacy Blur.
– Processing Speed: between 20-500ms
– Vehicle Speed: between 30 km/h and 150km/h
– View angles: front, rear, side.
– May be customized to allow certain vehicles into the area, but not others.
– Surveillance and security threat monitoring
– Traffic control
– Law enforcement
– Toll systems
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620