Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is an intelligent software detecting protective equipment on individuals all within the vicinity of a security camera for increased safety and security. The equipment is detected in real-time by security cameras without any human interference.
PPE can be integrated with several VEER solutions such as: Facial Recognition, Zone-Based Analytics.
– High accuracy and industry-leading high recognition rates.
– Able to read distorted images.
– Recognizes: faces, persons, helmets, life jackets, uniforms, cones, and/or special objects.
– Processing Speed: 20ms to 400ms
– View angles: front.
– Notification system which alerts when one is not wearing protective equipment.
– Beneficial for more accurate surveillance and safety
– Oil And Gas
– Construction Sites
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620