Parking Access – LPR Based is an intelligent software enabling hand-free access for authorized users in and out of parking lots. The software is integrated with License Plate Recognition (ZenLPR) which detects plates in real-time by security cameras without any human interference.
– Allows hands-free, hassle-free management of entries and/or exits.
– Provides an extra layer of safety.
– Rids of queues, cash handling, and lost tickets.
– Registration Access Table
– Can be integrated with an external list for automated control of “Access List”.
– Country-dependent and state-dependent license plate recognition for 160+ countries. The system is fully customizable.
– Recognizes any English, Arabic, Latin, Chinese, Korean, and Cyrillic characters.
– Recognizes personalized and/or special interest license plates.
– 99%+ accuracy rate on a global scale.
– Input: video stream from any VMS, or any video source (robot, drone, mobile, cameras,…).
– Output: background color, character color, character suggestions, confidence level of recognition (in %), coordinates of plate and ever character, country/state/province ID, license plate in text.
– Able to read distorted images along with image enhancement to correct badly angled images.
– Supports unlimited lists such as Watchlist, Blacklist, and custom lists.
– Processing Speed: between 20ms to 400ms.
– Vehicle speed: under 255km/h.
– View angles: front, rear.
– Beneficial for investigative use, data analysis, mapping.
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620