Gauge Digitization is an intelligent software monitoring and calibrating gauges within the vicinity of a security camera. Several gauges can be monitored using one camera stream. The gauges are detected in real-time by security cameras without any human interference.
– Shifting from analog to digital calibration.
– Recognizes personalized and/or special symbols.
– Complete configuration of gauges (add/delete/edit) and of gauge streams (add/remove/categorize).
– Notification system based on specific calibrations for each gauge and gauge region, separately defined.
– Processing Speed: 20ms to 400ms
– View angles: front.
– Beneficial for saving time and resources with faster, more accurate monitoring.
– Enabling and maintaining real-time monitoring and calibration
– Industrial use.
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620