Automated Container Code Recognition (ACCR) is an intelligent software detecting container codes within the vicinity of a security camera for increased accuracy and security for logistic supply chains. The OCR data – including serial number with check digit, owner, country code, size, type, and equipment category – are detected in real-time, and saved to a database or transferred further to any IT system.
– High accuracy and industry-leading high recognition rates.
– Able to read distorted images.
– Recognizes personalized and/or special barcodes.
– Processing Speed: 20ms to 400ms
– View angles: front.
– Beneficial for saving time and resources with faster, more accurate inventory tracking and surveillance.
– Enabling and maintaining real-time container location tracking.
– ISO 6346, MOCO, ILU
– ADR enabled for dangerous goods.
– Maritime, harbor, and landside logistics and inventory management.
– Terminal, port traffic, and security system support.
– Business intelligence and real-time inventory analytics.
These are the minimum system requirements needed to support our solutions:
CPU: CPU Intel® Core i7
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012, 2016
Network: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P620